Different factors can cause the development of hemorrhoids, such as straining during bowel movements and bowel problems. Most women experience having hemorrhoids throughout pregnancy and this is due to the increased pressure from the baby within the womb. Sitting or standing for an prolonged period can also increase the risk for issue. The danger of having hemorrhoids may increase because of age because when an individual grow older, flexibility of the tissues and skins is lessened, consequently reducing the support within the blood vessels.
On the other hand, you have to know that there are homeopathic treatments available for hemorrhoids ailments. A few of these homeopathic remedies are the following:
* Making use of sitz bath might help lessen inflammation and itchiness resulting from hemorrhoids. This bathing seat can easily fit over the toilet seat and could be bought from your local pharmacy. However, you can just fill your tub with warm water and dip your bottom to it for at least ten to two minutes. You can repeat each method more than once every day or right after moving bowels. Following a sitz bath, make certain to dry the anal area quickly but avoid removing it to prevent irritating the hemorrhoids.
* Applying ice on the involved area or making use of OTC creams which contain lidocaine may help relieve the discomfort due to its numbing effect. There are suppositories and creams containing hydrocortisone that can be utilized for the situation. You can apply these once a week to relieve itching and irritation.
* Witch hazel is another beneficial alleviation from the signs and symptoms of hemorrhoids. You can just apply this with cotton balls to ease itchiness. Because this does not include any side effects, you can apply it whenever you are enduring painful indicators of hemorrhoids and itching.
* Make sure to always maintain the anal area clean. This can be achieved by washing it with warm water. On the other hand, stay away from soap to prevent irritation. After a bowel movement, you can clean the anal region using baby wipes rather than tissue paper.
* Always put on cotton undergarments in order to avoid itching when struggling with hemorrhoids. Always sit down on a cushioned seat to reduce pressure from the anal region as well as the development of hemorrhoids.
Certain changes in lifestyle are also essential against the problem. Certain improvements that you could opt for include the following:
* Add more fiber in your diet by consuming lots of fruits, vegetables and whole grains for instance bran and wheat. Fiber supplements may also be beneficial. Aside from adding more fiber into your diet, ensure that you are consuming sufficient amount of water daily. Opt for no less than 8 to 10 glasses of water on a daily basis to keep your stools soft and stop straining during bowel motions.
* Perform daily physical exercises to boost the function of your digestive tract and prevent bowel irregularity. Staying active can reduce the pressure within the anal and rectal are and this will help you maintain a normal body weight.
When your hemorrhoids problem is not responsive to these, it might be necessary to opt for the surgical removal of the afflicted veins. Simply see your personal doctor for a diagnosis of the hemorrhoids as well as to evaluate if it is internal or external hemorrhoids. You will subsequently be advised as to what type of treatment you have to undertake. However, do not forget to ask specifics of the side effects of the surgery before making a final decision regarding it.
In case you would want to go for home cures for hemorrhoids, you need to know that you have a wide array of choice available for you. Having said that, an appointment with your medical doctor is required to ascertain the the most appropriate hemorrhoids treatment for the current ailment.
Article source : http://hemeroidy-hemoroidy.cz